Terms and Conditions
Copyright and Licenses
The contents of the site are copyrighted by 4Sprung Pty Ltd under international copyright laws. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use. Any other copying, redistribution, retransmission or publication of any downloaded material, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of 4Sprung Pty Ltd You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
While 4Sprung Pty Ltd ensues measures to ensure software security, there are inherent dangers in the use of any software. Before downloading and/or installing any software, we caution you to ensure complete understanding of potential risks including but not limited to the potential infection of your system by computer viruses. You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of data and equipment and you assume all risks associated with any downloaded software.
Software license agreement
Use of our softwares (products, mods and/or templates) is governed by the terms of our Software License Agreement. You should carefully read the following terms and conditions. Your purchase or use of our products implies that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
This License Agreement is made and entered into between 4Sprung Pty Ltd and the software purchaser, hereinafter referred to as the "Licensee," collectively referred to as the "Parties."
Licensee has received software provided by 4Sprung Pty Ltd and desires to use the software and is willing to do so on the Terms and Conditions set forth below.
If Licensee does not agree with this License Agreement, is not permitted to install or use any software provided by 4Sprung Pty Ltd. By installing and using software provided by 4Sprung Pty Ltd, Licensee hereby agrees to be bound by the terms of this legally binding agreement and affirms he/she is of legal age and in a position to do so.
Now, therefore, in consideration of the above recitals and the mutual promises and conditions contained in this Agreement, the Parties agree as follows:
Licensee acknowledges that patents, copyrights and trademarks of the software and associated documentation are the exclusive property of 4Sprung Pty Ltd.
- The software is licensed, not sold. 4Sprung Pty Ltd licenses the Licensee to use the software on a non-exclusive basis for an unlimited amount of time, on the licensed domain only and a single instance of the software.
- The Licensee may alter the source code for his/her own use as is described bellow if it is not encrypted:
PLEASE NOTE THE MAJORITY OF OUR MODULES ARE EITHER PARTIALLY OR FULLY ENCRYPTED VIA IONCUBE AND REQUIRE A COMPATIBLE IONCUBE LOADER TO BE INSTALLED ON YOUR SERVER.
- The Licensee may NOT decrypt, reverse engineer, or facilitate any third-party to do so. May not, however, distribute the original or the modified code, remove, disable, modify, or tamper with any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices and legends contained within the code of the software without 4Sprung Pty Ltd's permission. If found doing so, Licensee will be dealt with to the maximum extent of the law. All modifications in 4Sprung Pty Ltd's source code are made in Licensee's own risk!
- Licensee cannot use images from free, custom or pre-made themes anywhere else without 4Sprung Pty Ltd's permission.
- Unless Licensee purchase the copyright removal license, all copyright notices must remain in 4Sprung Pty Ltd's softwares and must be visible! Especially "Design by 4Sprung Pty Ltd" in the template footer! Not allowed to change or add any other company link here which is suggesting that the template was developed by this company!
4Sprung Pty Ltd provides NO warranty or guarantee in relation to the software. While 4Sprung Pty Ltd takes measures to ensure the accuracy of its software, it may contain inaccuracies and/or errors that could cause incorrect operation, including, but not limited to loss of data/information. Licensee agrees to use this software at their own risk and agrees to take responsibility for regular backups of their important data.
Licensee may terminate this license at any time. Licensee’s rights under this license will also terminate automatically without notice from 4Sprung Pty Ltd if Licensee fails to comply with any term(s) of this license. Upon termination of this license, Licensee must cease all use of the software and destroy all copies of the software.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force and effect without being impaired or invalidated in any way.
Licensee must ensure before purchasing that is happy with the product based on the product description and that it is available for his required version of the software. 4Sprung Pty Ltd will not provide refunds for digital products once the order is completed
Therefore 4Sprung Pty Ltd DOES NOT HONOR requests for a refund for the following reasons:
- Purchased the wrong version
- Modifications who do not work with 3rd party modifications or custom modifications. (all modifications are tested individually on a non modified cart and may require further paid modifications if you mix and match modifications from other developers)
There is no refund for the deposit made for custom modifications if Licensee changes his/her mind and don't want to finish the project. 4Sprung Pty Ltd will refund the amount only if is unable to develop the requested project for technical reasons.
4Sprung Pty Ltd provides to Licensee free of charge updates to new versions of purchased software for a period of 6 (six) months from the date of purchase. In order to extend this access, Licensee can purchase a upgrade protection plan.
No updates may be used to upgrade the licenses for which the upgrade protection plan has not been bought or has terminated. Purchasing the plan for a license, Licensee get the right to install new versions only on the domain for which the license has been activated.
4Sprung Pty Ltd offers support service for 1 (one) months from the date of software purchase. Technical support service does not include any troubleshooting resulting from any alteration or modification of the code by any person other than the 4Sprung Pty Ltd team. The product price does not contain installation services if it has not been bought.
Instant download is NOT available!
- All orders are verified and processed within 2-3 working days, before the encrypted software will be sent to the email address of the profile used to place the order. This is due to payment validations and other fraud prevention measures. The majority of our modules and modifications are encrypted with IonCube and require IonCube to be install on your server (pre installed on 99% of Unix/Linux servers) If required, 4Sprung Pty Ltd's antifraud system can request a payment confirmation or authorization for PayPal payments, to protect our valued customers from credit card fraud.
- E-mail address must be valid because it will be used for communication purposes. It is strongly recommended to use the e-mail address associated with Licensee's company. Free emails can be used for registration and checkout process, but orders placed using free email service addresses will be checked more thoroughly and may take longer for activation as a result.
Containment of entire agreement
This license is the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes any previous understandings, promises or agreements, orally or otherwise, which are not embodied herein. No other agreement, statement or promise not contained in this Agreement shall be valid or binding. Any modification of this Agreement shall be effective only if it is in writing, signed and dated by 4Sprung Pty Ltd.
- 4Sprung Pty Ltd reserves the right to change prices at any time.
- 4Sprung Pty Ltd does not send or fax paper invoices. Licensee can access the Online Invoice using his/her Account.
- 4Sprung Pty Ltd reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.
If you have any questions on these Terms & Conditions, or are unsure about a product, please Contact Us before purchasing.